About This Webinar
Most people associate security breaches with people outside their organization. But some of the biggest threats can come from your own employees, even if they aren’t intentional. In this webinar, we discuss insider threats, give some examples, and go over strategies to help you mitigate them.
- Definition Of Insider Threats
- IT Sabotage Example: Logic Bomb
- Fraud Example: Fake Email Addresses
- Intellectual Property And Behavioral Patterns
- Mitigation Strategies: Best Practices