Phishing Awareness Training for Businesses
As cyberattacks go, there’s nothing particularly sophisticated about phishing: Attackers send emails to your employees that contain malicious links, and once those links are clicked, they gain access to your systems or sensitive data. Yet perhaps that simplicity is actually the secret of phishing’s success. To succeed, attackers only have to trick your employees into clicking a link.
The good news is that a little education can go a long way to prevent phishing. Ntiva provides phishing awareness training designed to turn your employees into your frontline of defense against these types of cyberattacks. Your employees will learn how to:
If your employees don’t understand how phishing attacks work, they can’t do much to prevent them. Phishing awareness training from Ntiva provides your people with a working knowledge of what these attacks look like, how they’re deployed, and how to stop them from harming your business. With real-world examples and practice drills, we’ll give your team the tools they need to stop phishing cyberattacks.
Does Anti-Phishing Training Work?
Every 11 seconds, a business falls victim to ransomware. Even more troubling is the fact that 90% of these and other cyberattacks begin with a successful phishing attempt. With so much at stake, anti-phishing training can be one of the most effective ways of thwarting attackers.
For a broader view of these attacks, plus guidance on how to prevent them, read our guide to preventing phishing attacks.
Phishing Prevention Training Benefits
When it comes to experiencing a cyberattack, it’s not a question of “if”; rather, it’s a question of “when.” The best thing you can do to protect your organization is to start taking steps now to protect yourself and your people.
Phishing prevention training from Ntiva can be an important component of an effective cybersecurity strategy. Here are a few of the benefits.
How Does Ntiva’s Phishing Prevention Training Work?
Ntiva’s phishing prevention training is designed to help your employees become a valuable security asset. Here’s how it works:
- Once per month, your employees will receive simulated phishing attacks designed to emulate real-life phishing scenarios. To ensure the tests get through to your users where they’ll do the most good, we’ll track the delivery rates of these simulated attacks.
- Long, dull training videos just aren’t an effective way for your team to learn. We use short, targeted trainings that are delivered to your team members when an error is made to ensure the trainings will stick.
- Our trainings are specifically tailored to the type of mistake an employee has made. Because the trainings are short, timely, and relevant, they’re much more effective, and they help continually condition your people to recognize phishing attacks.
- Our phishing prevention trainings are completely managed and measured by Ntiva. We’ll track progress, improvements, and interactions using different kinds of scenarios.
- Recipients who fail an exercise will instantly receive a learning opportunity, delivered in a nonpunitive fashion. Depending on the nature of the content, the training might be a video or information on a web page. We’ll craft the content delivery to best match the nature of the training itself.
What Are the Costs of Outsourced Anti-Phishing Training?
We offer our training services at two monthly tiers. The Complete package starts from $84/month per user, and the Compliance package (designed for industries with advanced regulatory requirements) starts from just $99/month per user.
These plans are part of our managed IT services programs, which are designed to provide the right technology support to organizations like yours. All our packages can be customized to meet the unique needs of your organization. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our pricing page.