IT Services and Support for Nonprofits and Associations
The nonprofit sector tends to operate on tight budgets, making the cost of up-to-date technology look prohibitive.
But the effective use of technology can improve efficiency, increase mission impact and enhance sector competitiveness.
Nonprofit organizations are often so focused on their mission they neglect to take a step back to understand how technology can vastly assist them in competing for funding, for staff and for volunteers.
Our technology consultants have years of experience with hundreds of nonprofits and associations. Our objective is to become your strategic partner to assist with ongoing managed IT services and support, including:
- IT Assessments & Remediation
- Cybersecurity & Data Protection
- Cloud Migration
- Network Management & Monitoring
- Remote Service Desk + Onsite Support
- Product Selection (Hardware & Software)
- IT Strategy (Virtual CIO)