3rd Annual Talkin’ Cloud 100 Report Identifies World’s Top Cloud Computing Companies in the IT Channel
July 30, 2013: Ntiva, Inc. ranks among the world’s Top 100 Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), according to Nine Lives Media’s third-annual Talkin’ Cloud 100 report. The Top 100 CSPs generated more than $15.7 billion in combined cloud services revenues in 2012, up nearly 37 percent, according to the report, which is available now by visitingwww.talkincloud.com/tc100
In addition to honoring Ntiva, Inc., this year’s Talkin’ Cloud 100 report profiles:
- Cloud Services Providers: CSPs offer SaaS (software as a service), infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and/or PaaS (platform as a service) to partners/customers.
- Cloud Services Brokerages: CSBs, or cloud brokers, recommend and resell multiple cloud services to customers, and often integrate those services.
- Cloud Services Aggregators: CSAs, or cloud aggregators, typically offer a portal that allows VARs and MSPs to source multiple third-party cloud services for customers.
- MSPs (Managed Service Providers) with cloud services expertise: MSPs proactively monitor and manage customers’ on-premises and cloud-based systems.
- VARs (value-added resellers) with cloud services expertise: VARs offer a range of IT consulting, deployment, integration and management services to customers.
"It’s really an honor to remain a part of this group of recognized cloud providers. Over the course of the last six months at Ntiva, I’ve seen a lot of creative and exciting work being done by our cloud team and I look forward to seeing what the next six months brings as that team continues to grow.”, said Melissa McConnell, COO, Ntiva, Inc.
The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report is based on data from Talkin’ Cloud’s online survey, conducted January through May 2013. The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report recognizes top cloud service providers based on such metrics as annual cloud services revenue growth (both in actual dollars and in percentage growth rates).
“Nine Lives Media and Talkin’ Cloud congratulate Ntiva, Inc,” said Amy Katz, president of Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton. “The Talkin’ Cloud 100 honor arrives amid a land grab in the cloud computing market. And the Talkin’ Cloud 100 companies are leading that land grab.”
Talkin’ Cloud, produced by Nine Lives Media, is the go-to resource for CSPs, VARs and MSPs profiting from cloud computing. Talkin’ Cloud features a daily blog, research, Channel Expert Hour Webcasts and FastChat videos. It is the first online media destination for channel partners working in the cloud.
About Ntiva, Inc.
Ntiva is a people-focused, full-service IT provider. From day-to-day managed support to long-term strategic planning, Ntiva delivers flexible and affordable technology solutions that are customized for each client’s unique business requirements.
About Nine Lives Media
Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton (www.penton.com), defines emerging IT markets and disrupts established IT markets. The company’s IT channel-centric online communities include MSPmentor (www.MSPmentor.net), The VAR Guy (www.TheVARguy.com) and Talkin’ Cloud (www.TalkinCloud.com).
For millions of business owners and decision-makers, Penton makes the difference every day. We engage our professional users by providing actionable ideas and insights, data and workflow tools, community and networking, both in person and virtually, all with deep relevance to their specific industries. We then activate this engagement by connecting users with tens of thousands of targeted providers of products and services to help drive business growth. Learn more about our company at www.penton.com.
Penton is a privately held company owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP.
Contacts: Ntiva, Inc.
Heather Silka, Marketing Coordinator
Nine Lives Media:
Joe Panettieri, Editorial Director 212-204-4206