Unlimited Help Desk Support provides a 24x7 service desk to handle your business’ IT needs.
Ntiva’s Unlimited Help Desk Support provides a 24x7 service desk to handle your business’ IT needs.
Immediate response: We understand the urgency of your technical issues, which is why our technicians are ready to assist you right away. As soon as you reach out to us via phone, email, or live chat, our team will be on hand to address your concerns and provide solutions.
Problem diagnosis and resolution: Our knowledgeable technicians will carefully analyze your issue, asking the right questions to gain a better understanding of the problem at hand. Once the root cause is identified, we will provide you with step-by-step guidance or remotely access your device to troubleshoot and resolve the issue, ensuring minimal downtime and disruption to your workflow.
Software and hardware support: Whether your computer is running slow, you're struggling with a particular software application, or you need assistance with printer connectivity or other hardware-related problems, our help desk support team has you covered. We have expertise in a wide range of software and hardware solutions, enabling us to offer comprehensive assistance.
Device setup and configuration: Setting up new devices can be confusing and time-consuming. Our technicians can guide you through the process, ensuring that your new equipment is correctly configured, connected to the network, and ready for use.
User account and environment administration: Our user administration service is designed to streamline the process of managing user accounts and permissions within your organization. We understand that maintaining user accounts, granting appropriate access privileges, and ensuring overall security can be time-consuming and cumbersome tasks. Therefore, our service aims to simplify these processes,
- Refer to existing onboarding documentation.
Step 1: Initial Contact
- The customer contacts our help desk support team via phone, email, or an online support portal.
- Our team collects the necessary information, including the customer's name, contact details, and a detailed description of the issue or request.
Step 2: Issue Identification and Triage
- Our knowledgeable help desk staff carefully analyze the provided information to understand the customer's specific problem or requirement.
- They categorize the request and assign it a priority level based on the impact on business operations and urgency.
Step 3: Troubleshooting and Resolution
- Our skilled help desk technicians begin investigating the reported issue, utilizing their expertise and access to a vast knowledge base of solutions.
- They communicate with the customer to gather additional information and perform necessary diagnostics or remote troubleshooting.
- Based on their assessment, the technician offers step-by-step guidance or initiates a remote session to identify and fix the problem.
Step 4: Elevation and Collaboration
- If the issue requires further assistance, our help desk team follows an elevation procedure to involve higher-level technicians or subject matter experts.
- Collaboration with other teams or vendors may be necessary for complex issues, and prompt communication ensures seamless cooperation.
Step 5: Monitoring and Follow-Up
- Our help desk team keeps a close eye on the progress of each open ticket, ensuring that the issue is being addressed within the defined service-level objective.
- Regular updates are provided to the customer, keeping them informed about the progress and estimated time of resolution.
- In cases where resolution takes longer, our team provides interim workarounds or suggestions to minimize disruption.
Step 6: Resolution and Closure
- Once the issue is resolved to the satisfaction of the customer, our help desk team confirms with them, ensuring that the problem has been successfully addressed.
- They document the entire troubleshooting and resolution process for future reference and knowledge sharing.
- The ticket is officially closed, and the customer receives a final update, along with an invitation to provide feedback on their experience.
Step 7: Continuous Improvement
- Our help desk team gathers customer feedback on a regular basis to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Any recurring or systemic issues are prioritized for preventive measures, such as knowledge base updates, training sessions for staff, or process enhancements.
By following this comprehensive service workflow, our unlimited help desk support service ensures prompt and knowledgeable assistance for all customer-reported issues or requests. Whether it's software glitches, hardware troubleshooting, or general IT inquiries, our dedicated team is here to provide unlimited support to keep your business running smoothly.
Below you will find what is included in your Unlimited Help Desk support agreement:
- Troubleshooting Technical Issues: Our unlimited remote support provides assistance for troubleshooting a wide range of technical issues, including software glitches, hardware malfunctions, network connectivity problems, and system errors. Our skilled technicians remotely access your devices or systems to identify and resolve these issues promptly.
- Software Installation and Configuration: Our remote support team assists with the installation, configuration, and setup of various software applications. Whether you need help with installing new software or configuring existing programs, our technicians guide you through the process remotely, ensuring smooth and error-free installations.
- System Cleanup and Optimization: We help optimize your systems by performing regular cleanups and removing unwanted files, temporary data, and redundant applications. This enhances system performance, improves efficiency, and frees up valuable disk space.
- Virus and Malware Removal: Our remote support service includes comprehensive virus and malware removal to safeguard your systems from security threats. Our technicians utilize specialized tools and techniques to detect and eliminate malicious software, ensuring the security and integrity of your data and systems.
- Hardware Troubleshooting: We provide remote assistance for diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware issues. Our technicians guide you through the process of identifying faulty components, ensuring proper connections, and resolving hardware-related problems without the need for physical visits.
- Peripheral Device Setup and Support: Our remote support service extends to peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, and external storage devices. We offer guidance and assistance for setting up and troubleshooting these devices, ensuring seamless integration with your systems.
- User Account Management: We assist with user account management, including creating new user accounts, managing access privileges, and resetting passwords. Our remote support team ensures that user accounts are properly configured and maintained, granting appropriate levels of access based on your organization's requirements.
- Email Configuration and Support: Our technicians provide remote support for configuring email accounts and resolving email-related issues. Whether you use webmail or desktop email clients, we can assist with the setup, troubleshooting, and general support of email services.
Ntiva commits to high standards of network performance and availability. In order for Ntiva to achieve these results, Client agrees, during this Service Attachment Term:
- To notify Ntiva via Service Ticket twenty-four (24) hours or more prior to all significant proposed Device changes to allow Ntiva to comment prior to any changes occurring.
- To provide offline remote management capabilities for critical servers that require highest levels of uptime availability.
- To maintain ownership of a valid, genuine and authentic User or Device license for every Operating System and Application installed on all devices at all client sites, regardless of whether the device is a covered device.
- To maintain records of all software media with product keys, serial numbers and unlock codes and provide same to Ntiva upon onboarding or deployment of software.
- To maintain, with Ntiva’s assistance, licensed copies, and valid maintenance and upgrade contracts for all software installed on covered devices; and to designate Ntiva as an authorized agent for Client under those contracts.
- To maintain, with Ntiva’s assistance, valid support and upgrade contracts or extended warranties for all Covered Devices; and to designate Ntiva as an authorized agent for Client under those contracts and warranties.
- To provide Client staff to act as Ntiva’s “remote hands” to perform simple On-Site tasks if necessary.
- To plan for, with Ntiva’s assistance, the upgrade of any Device, Operating System or Application that becomes or is scheduled to become end-of-life or end-of-support by its manufacturer, whether or not covered under this service agreement.
Prescribed IT Standards
The effectiveness and ability of Ntiva to support the CLIENT’s IT infrastructure is predicated by the CLIENT having established a minimum set of Prescribed IT Standards (“Standards”) as they relate to industry best practices.
These prescribed standards ensure Ntiva’s ability to safeguard data and gain secured remote access to the network in order to meet the agreed upon service levels in this Agreement.
Prescribed IT Standard
Manufacturer supported Server Operating System, with functioning Active Directory Services (Microsoft environments). Hardware should be appropriately sized for its intended role. Hardware warranty should be current according to manufacturers’ recommendations.
Manufacturer supported Storage Craft, Veeam Backup and Replication or other Ntiva approved software capable of bare metal/disaster recovery backups. Backup hardware must be appropriately sized and designed to provide backup and restore for business continuity.
Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware:
Ntiva provided Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware solution only.
Industry standard business class firewall. Linux ‘white box’ appliances, open source and router based IOS firewalls are not supported.
Internal Microsoft Exchange Server or Cloud hosted e-mail solution that is not POP3 based (i.e. Office 365 and Google Apps).
Current and approved hosted E-mail filtering solution.
Business grade Internet connection such as Cable, Bonded T1 or fiber. DSL connections are not supported.
Manufacturer supported and Ntiva approved operating systems. Hardware must meet minimum requirements set by the manufacturer. Hardware warranty should be current according to manufacturers’ recommendations.
Compliant with software licensing requirements as specified by the software/application developer.
For covered devices, it is the responsibility of the CLIENT to adhere to the above standards and subsequent updates to these standards with Ntiva’s assistance. Should standards not be met within a reasonable period of time, Ntiva reserves the right to modify the level of support provided for items that do not meet the standards.
Services resulting from outages, troubleshooting, remediation and recovery efforts as they relate to deficiencies per these standards are not inclusive of the fixed fee agreement and may result in additional fees or costs.
Supplemental Services requested by Client, and not covered by this service agreement will be invoiced to Client at Ntiva’s then current rates per the terms of Ntiva’s Master Services Agreement.
Services delivered under this service agreement do not include:
- Hardware repairs for products not covered by manufacturer warranty, such as replacement parts.
- Device service or repair made necessary due to a violation of any Client Responsibility listed herein.
- Services necessitated due to Force Majeure conditions.
- Services and repair made necessary by the repair, alteration or modification of any covered device other than Ntiva or the device’s manufacturer-authorized service agency.
- Programming (modification of software code) and program (software) maintenance, other than for the Supported Applications.
- Maintenance and repair, or modification and administration of unsupported telephone systems.
- Maintenance or repair of any printer, copier, scanner or multifunctional device, except as it relates to software drivers and configurations on servers and workstations.
- Locations not listed within this agreement.