IT Lifecycle Management
Ntiva lets you focus on your business strategic goals, not on broken technology.
The IT hardware decisions that your organization makes today can have a profound impact on your business tomorrow and beyond. We at Ntiva have the experience and expertise to help you make those decisions well, so that the technology lifecycle in your company can flow smoothly from acquisition to operational support to disposal and renewal.
Ntiva has many big brands such as Microsoft and Dell as valued partners so that our clients can enjoy the best in resource quality. By leveraging on the best products, processes, and support tools, you can achieve optimal lifecycle management while driving down the total costs of ownership.
How We Do It
Ntiva’s model for lifecycle management comes in these stages:
- Strategy Planning: We evaluate your organization, and come up with the most suitable strategies for your lifecycle management.
- Service Design & Implementation: Based on the strategies chosen, services are designed for implementation to deliver value to the customer.
- Service Management: We manage and monitor the services for you, making sure that operations flow smoothly through the lifecycle.
- Service Improvement: We consistently evaluate your progress to ensure that your progress can be measured and improved upon, so that you can achieve business continuity.
What We Offer
Our Lifecycle Management Services Offer You These Benefits
- Optimize User Experience to Achieve Efficiency
- Lower Hardware and Maintenance Costs
- Leverage on Mobile Device to Improve Internal and External Operations
- Keep Your Employees Updated with Relevant Training
- Enjoy Access to Latest Technology
- Maximize ROI for Your Business
Our solid industry expertise on lifecycle management can help us position your business for success like no other. Don’t let broken technology or outdated technology hamper your business growth, let Ntiva take the guesswork out of lifecycle management for you.